Wow! Totally unexpected! And just when I began questioning whether I should continue writing my blogs… I get nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Bible Blogger Girl (Teen, Meet God) for nominating me! If I had known this award existed, I would have awarded it to you first! Your blogs blow me away!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who are inspiring, positive and creative. I think this award is also a great way of discovering other blogs that leave a positive feeling.
What are the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
What do you love about where you live?
Oh, this is easy. The beach! Even though I don’t live right on it, I live close enough that I can go there every day if I wanted!
Who is your best friend?
Jesus, of course. Then my husband.
What is your testimony?
Read my blog In the Beginning, especially part 3. I wrote it in third person, but it’s my real life testimony!
Why did you start a blog?
To practice my writing skills by sharing the amazing things God did and is doing in my life, hopefully to brighten my readers’ lives. I’m also working on a full length Christian fiction novel, which in a way, is also about my testimony.
What is your daily routine?
The only routine I have is that I make myself walk for 20 minutes before I allow myself to eat breakfast. Otherwise, I get into my day and never get around to walking. Other than that, I’m retired so I sleep when my body allows me, and work on writing and sewing throughout the day as I choose.
Are you an animal person?
Oh yeah! I’ve had dogs, cats, guinea pigs, mice, gerbils, fish, hermit crabs, and geckos. Right now I have six rescued dogs.
What is your favorite color?
blue – almost all shades
Who is your favorite band/artist?
I don’t think I have one, but I do like Lauren Daigle and Mercy Me.
Who has been a big blessing in your life?
My husband first, then my daughter.
Can you play an instrument? If not, what would you like to learn?
I taught myself to play simple tunes on acoustic guitars, and on a keyboard. But I don’t play anymore.
Tell of an experience in which God spoke to you and taught you something.
Hmmmm… that’s what my blogs are all about! Click on any of them. Although most are written in third person, they are all true experiences in my life!
Now my nominees:
Shining Stories of God’s Blessings
And now the questions for my nominees:
1. Who or what is your inspiration?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Have you ever gotten an award before?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your favorite Bible scripture? Why?
6. What book are you currently reading?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. What is your favorite song?
9. What is your favorite thing to do to brighten your day?
10. If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
11. What is your idea vacation?
3 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
wow!!! How Awesome this is! Love your answers also!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats, again 😊
Love your answers!
LikeLiked by 1 person